Julian Assange implode
There is a Swedish saying – upp som en sol, ned som en pannkaka. Translated that would be something like: start well, but fizzle out. Many people were hoping that Assange could be something new in the world, but boy were they misstaken. Obviously. According to Assanges previous partner, Daniel Domscheit-Berg, Assange is ruthless, have a massive ego, act like he had been raised by wolves – a messy and sloppy appearance. He also describe him as dissolute. That could explain the accusation made against him on sexual assault and rape. Assange is currently held in Great Britain, refusing to go to Sweden and face the accusations made at him. And for the record, I have never passed judgement if he is guilty of the accusations of rape and sexual assault or not. But I have said that the only way to put and end to all this is to come to Sweden and let justice have its course.
Assange and his lawyers are now trying to smear Sweden and are surprised that The Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt is trying to set the record straight. And I’m sorry if this hurts Assanges ego a little, but he is not ”an enemy of the state” in Sweden. He is not that important and Sweden simply do not do things that way. We are an open, peaceful, responsible and beautiful country with high moral standards and respect towards others. The ignorance of how our legal system works from Assange and his lawyers are massive. It’s really a disgrace and cannot be allowed to stand without correction. The question is; can Sweden sue Assange for slander? An interesting thought.
Assange often talked about openness, but according to his previous partner, he acted the opposite way within Wikileaks. This split have now resulted in OpenLeaks. The new site is going to operate in a different and more responsible way and protect the persons that leak material. Well, that is a big improvement vis-a-vis Wikileaks anyway. All according to the book from Assanges previous partner Daniel Domscheit-Berg. The book is going to be released in 10 countries and if the title says it all, well, then we are in for an interesting afternoon – ”Inside Wikileaks: My Time with Julian Assange at the World’s Most Dangerous Website”.
But bear in mind that leaking secret documents is a huge responsibility. They are secret for a reason. Especially if it puts people at risk, soldiers or civilians. It really feels as if the tide has turned when people now are observing the consequenses of Julian Assange and his empire Wikileaks. It seem to me that Assange himself is his worst enemy. Like a burned out star implodes into a black hole. Plop.
- Assange, Wikileaks and new nuclear in Sweden (flyborg.wordpress.com)
- Julian Assange Finally Goes Too Far (slog.thestranger.com)
- LIVE: Assange fights UK extradition (guardian.co.uk)
- Wikileaks lawyer: Assange is public enemy No. 1 in Sweden (zdnet.com)
- Julian Assange ‘public enemy number one’ (independent.co.uk)
- Wikileaks spokesman speaks out – BBC News (news.google.com)
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at final day of extradition hearing – Herald Sun (news.google.com)
- Julian Assange perceived as an ‘enemy of the people’ in Sweden, court told – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- Assange lawyer condemns Sweden PM (bbc.co.uk)
- Former Wikileaks Employee Accuses Julian Assange Of Causing His Cat’s ‘Psychosis’ (mediaite.com)
- Report: Julian Assange Is a Cat-Obsessed ”Disco King” With Love Children Around The Globe (mediaite.com)
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange ‘boasted of fathering children all around world’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was obsessed with power, ex-insider claims (guardian.co.uk)
- Exclusive: Wikileaks’ ex-spokesman on Julian Assange (newstatesman.com)
- WikiLeaks in legal threat over book (guardian.co.uk)
- Assange abused my cat: WikiLeaks insider (calgaryherald.com)